What we have to offer
TFO Twister for Staple/Spun Yarns.
The spun tfo twister is the most adaptable twister for a variety of spun yarns. With a variety of features, including an energy-efficient spindle design and tangential belt drive, our spun twister aims to boost efficiency and productivity.
Automatic Operation with PLC and HMI
Automatic system includes Synchronized Motors driven by PLC system and touch-screen HMI display to control all working parameters of the machine. Mechanical Traverse Gearbox helps to maintain the conacity of final package when performing operations at high speed.
Automatic PLC based Synchronized drive system (Optional)
- Inverter drive helps programming spindle RPM through touch-screen HMI.
- Synchronized motors through PLC ensure precise and optimum setting of all parameters.
- Intake-up, there is a Mechanical Gearbox drive system synchronised with PLC which ensures the ability to program the TPI through touch-screen HMI.
- Accurate ratios are maintained through synchronized start/stop feature.
The unique spindle design's major goal is to improve yarn quality, productivity, and energy consumption. The primary Spindle features are listed below.
- The spindle was developed to Minimize noise and vibration while lowering energy expenses.
- Lowest Spindle Height is used to reduce balloon size with proper bearing choices and technical design help to reduce energy consumption.
- High quality bearings with enhanced dustproof protection and long life lubrication.
- Formaximum productivity, spindles can be removed while the machine is running.
- For faster maintenance, the open design allows for complete spindle oil replacement.
A bearing De-Tensioner installed before overfeed allows yarn winding tension to be adjusted based on package density requirements. It regulates the contact area of the yarn with overfeeding, allowing for better control of yarn tensions and the tenacity and quality of the yarn.
Oil Bath Gearbox
Heavy-Duty closed continuous oil-circulation with a strong design supports high traverse CPM strokes for high-speed operations or ready-to-dye soft packages. Long-term performance is ensured by proven metallurgy.
Cylindrical and conical cross wound Packages can be made in 3°30', 4°20', and 5°57' forms up to 300 mm in diameter.
- Suitable for Cotton, Wool, Viscose, Acrylic, Blended Yarns like PV, PC etc.
- Suitable for variable Count ranges from Ne 2/2 to 2/140.
- PI range from 3 to 50 TPI.
- Final Package of up to 3 kgs.
- All containers are made of a particular grade of stainless steel that is distressed during production to ensure that they do not crack over time.
- Fine counts tend to rub against the containers, generating friction and stress on the yarns. Stainless steel containers ensure gentle handling of fine counts.
- Automatic system includes Traverse Gearbox with PLC and touchscreen HMI display to control all working parameters of the machine. Traverse Gearbox helps to maintain the conacity of final package
when performing operations at high speed.
- Optimum control of yarn tension with reliable MS capsules duly hard chrome plated with required thickness along with smooth flyer system allows smooth and jerk free unwinding of parallel feed package for twisting.
- The Cradle pressure mechanism guarantees uniform pressure throughout the package, from zero to maximum diameter. By adjusting pressure as the diameter rises, this technique guarantees that bulges are avoided.
- Individual foot brakes allow quick doffing and decrease operator fatigue, maximising labour output and efficiency.
- Before Overfeed, a dual de-tensioner is added to allow yarn winding tension to be adjusted based on package density requirements.